Review some of the examples in the ONA list for ideas
2. Pick a theme that you think works for your story.
You might try Harmonic, Book Lite or Tonal. You are looking for a design that is clean, simple and allows you to showcase multimedia. The responsive designs tend to work best
3. Give it a compelling title and tag line connected to your issue.
4. Create a new page (not a post) for your story. Call it Home.
6. Make your homepage a static page.
>Front page displays… Select Static Page
7. Post your story and embed your multimedia in the page called Home.
8. Tweak your WP blog. Get rid of anything that isn’t necessary or usable.
10. After it is graded and edited, you can make it public if you wish.
And I hope some of you will.